Re: FW: Substitution of non-hazardous alternatives to formaldehyde inelectroless copper plating in circuit board manufacturing

Follow the link below.  I think this is what you are looking for.

http://www.epa.gov/dfe/projects/pwb/index.htm

John Sparks
USEPA (7406M)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W.
Washington, DC 20460
(202)564-8783 desk
(202)564-8893 fax
sparks.john@epa.gov

                      "Valin, Debby"
                      <Debby.Valin@dep.s         To:      "P2TechNet (E-mail)" <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
                      tate.fl.us>                cc:      "Anglero, Leo" <Leo.Anglero@dep.state.fl.us>,
                      Sent by:                   "Abcarian, Julie" <Julie.Abcarian@dep.state.fl.us>, "Babb,
                      owner-p2tech@great         David" <David.Babb@dep.state.fl.us>, "Bodin, Christopher"
                      -lakes.net                 <Christopher.Bodin@dep.state.fl.us>, "Burns, Richard"
                                                 <Richard.Burns@dep.state.fl.us>, "Comer, Laura"
                                                 <Laura.Comer@dep.state.fl.us>, "Gephart, Albert"
                      09/18/02 08:10 AM          <Albert.Gephart@dep.state.fl.us>, "Graves, Aprilia"
                      Please respond to          <Aprilia.Graves@dep.state.fl.us>, "Humphreys, Charles"
                      "Valin, Debby"             <Charles.Humphreys@dep.state.fl.us>, "Leonard, Brenda"
                                                 <Brenda.Leonard@dep.state.fl.us>, "MacCormac, Deborah"
                                                 <Deborah.MacCormac@dep.state.fl.us>, "Marchant, Barry"
                                                 <Barry.Marchant@dep.state.fl.us>, "Ohlsen, Michael"
                                                 <Michael.Ohlsen@dep.state.fl.us>, "Richards, William R."
                                                 <William.R.Richards@dep.state.fl.us>, "Syrdahl, Slade"
                                                 <Slade.Syrdahl@dep.state.fl.us>, "Thompson, Paul"
                                                 <Paul.Thompson@dep.state.fl.us>, "Wielkens, Donatus"
                                                 <Donatus.Wielkens@dep.state.fl.us>
                                                 Subject: FW: Substitution of non-hazardous alternatives to
                                                 formaldehyde in electroless copper plating in circuit board
                                                 manufacturing

P2ies-

any advice or info, sources for Leo on below?

thanks