Good P2 Pix

Hi All,

Can any of you share or refer me to a online location where there are good electronic pictures of manufacturing and/or industrial P2 process practices - specifically either related to paint booths or the semiconductor industry?  I'm looking to use something for a blow-up, but all my electronic pix are low resolution (and not so good on quality).

Thanks for anything you can quickly recommend - jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!

Do You Yahoo!?