P2 & Peermit-Writing

Dear P2Techers:

We are interested in speaking with air and water permit writers who have
included P2 provisions in air and water permits, or who have had success in
introducing P2 concepts during the permitting process that the permittee
then chose to implement, even if not actually incorporated into the permit.
We want to discuss with them the approaches and circumstances that have led
to success -- as well as those approaches that have led to failures.

Do
you know of any air permit writers or water permit writers at the federal,
state or local level that would be worth speaking with? Please let me know.

Bob Kerr

Robert L. Kerr
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson & April, Inc.
2634 Wild Cherry Place