[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
state programs for p2 planning?
- Subject: state programs for p2 planning?
- From: Listman <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:46:40 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Posted on behalf of Tomas Vinson. Do NOT reply to this
message. Please forward comments to email@example.com
Does anyone know what happened when Washington allowed an EMS to be
substituted for pollution prevention planning? Did other states try
- What percentage of people switched to EMS programs?
- Did reductions continue, accelerate or level off?
- What types of companies opted for an EMS? Did they tend to be
corporations? Were they large quantity generators?
Texas is passing a similar rule in January so we have a great deal of
curiousity about this.
Texas Commission on Envrionmental Quality
PO Box 13087
Austin, Tx 78711-3087