[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
laboratory top ten, CO2 emissions/mile?
- Subject: laboratory top ten, CO2 emissions/mile?
- From: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:41:36 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Listman <email@example.com>
Forwarded on behalf of Sherry Davis. Do NOT hit the reply
button. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of questions:
1) CAn anyone verify or back up a statement that: " there is one
mile of CO2 emissions from an average light duty gasoline-powered
I read this in an EPA report by the National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions
Laboratory, but it seems awfully high and I'm wondering if I'm
2) Has anyone identified the top ten environmental violations in
Or, have a poster or similar item to that effect they can share? KSU is
for a brief listing to post in labs on campus to help them understand
most basic requirements for environmental compliance.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sherry J. Davis, CHMM
Industrial P2 Specialist
133 Ward Hall,KSU
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508