From: Jeff Howard
To: envtecsoc@csf.colorado.edu
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 7:50 PM
Subject: restricted access to sci research

CNN.com, Associated Press, 15 Oct 2002
http://www.gristmagazine.com/forward.pl?forward_id=596

New York Times, William J. Broad, 19 Oct 2002
http://www.gristmagazine.com/forward.pl?forward_id=597

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave
Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
<clarkjan@#turi.org>

The "#" in my e-mail address is to try to fool the
spammers! Remove the "#" before sending mail to me.
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/turadata
http://www.turi.org/community
http://www.turi.org/Greenlist