Water Use Indices

Hello All,

I'm helping a local school district set water use goals (in gals/building ft2) for the new construction of an elementary.  We've done the baselines in existing buildings, but would like to encourage water conversation by setting a more aggressive gals/ft2 goal.  As a sanity check, I've been trying to locate other indices out there for comparison, but have had limited luck.

The one model that I have found is through FEMP (1995):

www.eren.doe.gov/femp/resources/indices.html

I am curious if any of you know of other or more updated resources in this area.

Kind Regards, jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!