Status Update - on the "Keep Mercury From Rising" Video orders

Just a note to advise, that we P2'ers at Florida Department of Environmental
Protection - Central District office are delighted with the response to date
for our offer of a free copy of the Keep Mercury From Rising video, recently
produced for our office.
The 1500 copies that we have ordered should be here shortly and we anticipate
sending the bulk of them out the week of December 1st. 2002.
To our Canadian friends inquiring about postage, please just send the
self-addressed video mailer and we will work out separate arrangements for
the postage later.  Still time to send in your request per the instructions
below. Thank you again for all of the interest.

If you would like a copy of the video please send a self-addressed, stamped
video mailer with prepaid postage of $1.44 for U.S. delivery to: Deborah
MacCormac at the FDEP, 3319 Maguire Blvd., Suite 232, Orlando, FL 32803.

Kindest Regards
Deborah MacCormac
Florida Dept. of  Environmental Protection
Central District office - Orlando,  Florida
407-894-7555   Ex 2207

 <<MacCormac, Deborah.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:MacCormac;Deborah
FN:MacCormac, Deborah
ORG:Florida Dept Environmental Protection;Central District Office
TITLE:OPS
TEL;WORK;VOICE:407/894-7555
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Orlando;FL Dept. of Environmental Protection=0D=0ACentral District Office=
=0D=0A3319 Maguire Blvd;Orlando;FL;32803-3767;UNITED STATES
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Orlando=0D=0AFL Dept. of Environmental Protection=0D=0ACentral District Offi=
ce=0D=0A3319 Maguire Blvd=0D=0AOrlando, FL 32803-3767=0D=0AUNITED STATES
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Deborah.MacCormac@dep.state.fl.us
REV:20020806T155608Z
END:VCARD