RE: Mercury Videos and Alligator droppings!! PLEASE DELETE the "first" version of this request immediately and read this one.

Debra,

Would this wastewater be usable as fertilizer without further treatment?  Both ammonia and, to a lesser degree, phosphorus are components of fertilizer and are widely used.

Another thought might be a facility that could recover the ammonia prior to treatment for use as a raw material.  I know ammonia is used in the fertilizer industry and depending on recovery purity it might be usable as a raw material for them.

Hope this helps.

Dale H. Francke, P.E.
Engineering Service Professionals, Inc.
772.486.3909
Fax: 509.756.3985
e-mail:   dale@espsupport.com

Professional Engineer - State of FL

Visit us at:   www.espsupport.com

======================================================================================NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.