balanced scorecard and P2

I am developing a project to use the Balanced Scorecard framework for
promoting P2.  I am working at the moment with the mining industry here in
Peru.  I will be grateful for any suggestions for

1) Any practical experience in P2Tech or APCP community using the Balanced
Scorecard for environmental management.  I want to develop a network of
interested people to share ideas.
2) Information about companies that are using the BS (yeh i know...)
specifically in the area of enviro or sustainability management

3) any info about mining companies that use the BS system

There is a vast amount of info on the BS system, apparently over 60% of the
Fortune 1000 companies have experimented with or are using it already.
Google has over 130,000 hits for Balanced Scorecard.  Also, several
organizations are already promoting or developing Sustainability Balanced
Scorecards.

THanks for any leads

Burton Hamner, MBA, MMA
Visiting Professor, Department of Accounting
Universidad de Pacifico - www.up.edu.pe
Lima, Peru
bhamner@cleanerproduction.com
www.cleanerproduction.com