NPPR Spring Conference

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS

Thank you to everyone who submitted papers  for the National Pollution
Prevention Roundtable's Spring meeting in Louisville.  The response was
overwhelming.  Renuka Mahalingam in our office will be getting back to all
of you,  who submitted abstracts and papers, as soon as decisions are made.
 When we hear from session track leaders, Renuka will let you know as
quickly as possible, to ensure you have as much lead time as possible to
make your travel arrangements.  All registration information including
hotel and meeting logistics is available online at www.p2.org/events.   The
early registration date is January 7, 2003.

Conference Update:
We have just received confirmation that Robert Kennedy Jr. will be a
featured keynote speaker at the Louisville conference April 8-11.  We will
continue to update you with more conference details as they become
available.
If you have any questions please e-mail staff@p2.org.
Natalie Roy
NPPR