Fwd: Re: balanced scorecard and P2

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:51:23 -0700
To: "Burt Hamner" <bhamner@cleanerproduction.com>
From: Patricia Gallagher <patg@lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: balanced scorecard and P2

Burt,

The City of Seattle and the City of Charlotte, NC are using balanced scorecards and are including environmental issues in them.  Motorola University teaches a course on the use of balanced scorecards in conjunction with the Baldrige criteria...I attended a workshop on this a few years ago...it is an interesting tool for measurement and management.

Pat Gallagher