Robert Redford for the next NPPR conference!

HI P2techies,

I will be really fighting my colleagues for the priviledge of attending the
next roundtrable if we get this speaker!

Janet Clark
TURI
..

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave
Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
<clarkjan@#turi.org>

The "#" in my e-mail address is to try to fool the
spammers! Remove the "#" before sending mail to me.
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/turadata
http://www.turi.org/community
http://www.turi.org/Greenlist