ISO 14000 in a Zoo

Hi Everyone,

I am working for an engineering company in Germany and there is a small "not-my-speciality" project I am working on. Has anyone got any experience in and tips on introducing ISO 14000 in a Zoo?  As I am at the very beginning, this is a very general question.  The questions will become more specific as time progresses. Thanks in advance for any information!

All the best
Karl

______________________________________
Dr. Karl Mueller

LCE Consulting GmbH
Life Cycle Engineering

Richard-Wagner-Str. 1-2
D-38106 Braunschweig

T. +49 (0)531 380 24 54
F. +49 (0)531 380 24 69
M. +49 (0)175 760 92 71

K.Mueller@LCE-Consulting.com
http://www.LCE-Consulting.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.