RE: Industry environmental initiative waning

Hi Guys,

Very useful and interesting comments.  You are such experts and p2tech
experiences so rich!

I would like to point you to an interesting article on this subject, albeit
concerning the "ideological muddle" as it exists in the UK.  It suggests
all of our tools could accomplish much more if government policies and
practices weren't so half-hearted.  See "Stop passing the buck to business"
by Jonathon Porritt, Sustainable Business News, 24th December 2002, Edited
by Sophie Hooper, sophie@onetel.net.uk

http://www.observer.co.uk/business/ethics/story/0,12651,860179,00.html

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave
Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/turadata
http://www.turi.org/community
http://www.turi.org/Greenlist
http://www.p2gems.org
A world that works for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time
through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the
disadvantage of anyone. R. Buckminster Fuller.