Mid-Atlantic agenda and announcement

The following is a special announcement of an event being held January 31st
in Baltimore, during the Mid-Atlantic P2 conference, January 30-31.  I have
also attached the latest agenda and registration materials.  Registration
is also available online at www.p2.org/events.
The conference is shaping up with some terrific sessions.  The two keynotes
are John Howard, the Federal Environmental Executive and U.S. EPA Region 3
Administrator Donald Welsh.  We look forward to seeing many of you at this
unique conference focused on P2 and the High Tech Industry.

Announcing a Special Event for the January 30-31st Mid-Atlantic P2 High
Tech Conference:
A special Oriole Park tour at Camden Yards!

Come join the Roundtable on a historic tour of the ballpark! The tour will
take place at 8 am on January 31st, prior to the conference sessions.. If
you are interested in this special one-hour side event, please email
staff@p2.org to make your reservation. The group will meet at the ticket
office lobby located at the North end of the Ballpark warehouse on the
first floor. Directions to the tour will be available at the CPPR
registration table on Thursday.

Draft Agenda-Final2.doc