Integrated Product Policy (IPP)

Dear List Members,

does anyone know of an up-to-date summary on the discussion of IPP.

I am especially interested in If you have relevant information, please let me know.  If there is a sufficient response I will compile the information and post it in this list.

With kind regards,
Karl Mueller

______________________________________
Dr. Karl Mueller PhD MSc(Eng) DIC BEng

LCE Consulting GmbH
Life Cycle Engineering

Richard-Wagner-Str. 1-2
D-38106 Braunschweig

T. +49 (0)531 380 24 54
F. +49 (0)531 380 24 69
M. +49 (0)175 760 92 71

K.Mueller@LCE-Consulting.com
http://www.LCE-Consulting.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.