Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:36:45 +0100
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
From: "Müller, Karl, LCE" <k.mueller@LCE-Consulting.com>
Subject: Integrated Product Policy (IPP)
Cc: listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Dear List Members,

does anyone know of an up-to-date summary on the discussion of IPP.

I am especially interested in
If you have relevant information, please let me know.  If there is a sufficient response I will compile the information and post it in this list.

With kind regards,
Karl Mueller

______________________________________
Dr. Karl Mueller PhD MSc(Eng) DIC BEng

LCE Consulting GmbH
Life Cycle Engineering

Richard-Wagner-Str. 1-2
D-38106 Braunschweig

T. +49 (0)531 380 24 54
F. +49 (0)531 380 24 69
M. +49 (0)175 760 92 71

K.Mueller@LCE-Consulting.com
http://www.LCE-Consulting.com
______________________________________

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Janet Clark
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave
Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/turadata
http://www.turi.org/community
http://www.turi.org/Greenlist
http://www.p2gems.org
A world that works for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone. R. Buckminster Fuller.