Re: State Deficitis & P2

How about good old fashion fines to pump up the state funds?
I hear that from clients, to them it seems obvious that more fines will be
leveled, when I tell them their will be fewer inspectors they give you the
look like "no wonder the government is in trouble."

Hey Phil - Did the Nebraska DEQ cut their P2 program last week?

MissTAP was cut last year but Roy at WRATT (Alabama) just passed along that
the Southern States Environmental Conference will be back on track for this
fall - They have a great history of providing a quality environmental
event - Try to attend if you can -

and with MissTAP gone - I must add a kudo for Mary Jean Gates - she has
taken up small business assistance in Mississippi including a MOPP tour -
and she's doing a great job.

Sue Schauls
IWRC