Great Backyard Bird Count

From February 14 to 17th you can assist research scientists at Audubon and
the Cornell Lab of  Ornithology by participating in the Great Backyard Bird
Count. All you need do is count the number and types of birds that you see on
any 30 minute walk (or 2 - 15 minute walks) that you take between this Friday
Feb.14 and next Monday the17th. You can walk 1, 2 or all 4 days if you like.
Follow the same route each time. Keep track of the birds you see and submit
the results on line to http://www.birdsource.org.  This is a national event
and provides valuable information on where our beautiful bird populations are
migrating, flux in populations and provides clues to possible signs of
disease. It's a fun way to pass the time, get a healthy workout and of course
make a small contribution to the benefit of our global environment.
Each of us can make a difference!

Kindest Regards
Deborah MacCormac
FDEP- Orlando
P2 / Special Projects
)ל+!^uyKjG"wfz(Hm 歕wNrybXǧvf&j:+vVz޷^rjwn˛mv!{ayʇzh-z+yewުya0Vz޷b?k^rל)