From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of MacCormac, Deborah
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 2:27 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: In support of our Living Oceans/Fisheries - Color Coded Seafood Wallet Card

Are you interested in making informed decisions on which fish to order in a
restaurant or to purchase from a grocery store? The kind of decision that can
help preserve our living oceans?  If so, the Seafood Lovers Guide and the
Wallet Card found on this site, are designed to assist you.
http://www.audubon.org/campaign/lo/seafood/seafood_wallet.pdf
It is color coded from green to red and includes several species on it which
are on the " do not order - endangered" list (i.e. American Maine Lobster,
Atlantic Halibut and Chilean Sea bass)
This card is made possible through the Audubon Society.

Together we can make a difference!
 Deborah MacCormac
 FDEP-Orlando
 P2 /Special Projects