NPPR Conference Opportunities

Forwarded on behalf of Ken Zarker.  Please reply to p2tech@great-lakes.net

UPDATES on NPPR's Spring Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky, April 8-11, 2003

1)  Register for the conference now!  We are extending the early bird registration fee discount.

Members:

$475 on or before March 6, $575 prior to conference,

$600 on site registration

Non-members:

$650 on or before March 6, $775 prior to conference,

$800 on site registration

Just click here NOW to register!!  And while you are there - don't forget to check out and register for the excellent Tuesday activities.

http://www.p2.org/events/Register.cfm?EventID=79&tcm=33

2)   Make your hotel reservations now!  The deadline for the break on the hotel nightly cost has also been extended to March 6!  If you have not already made your hotel reservations - please do so by MARCH

6th to ensure receiving the conference rate of $99/single.

Call 1-800-626-1814 BEFORE MARCH 6th and mention the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable to receive the conference rate.

3)  Scholarships.  Thanks to the generosity of the EPA, we have a modest scholarship fund to help you get to Louisville.  Only requests from people who have filled out a form will be considered!   Please help us reserve this fund for members who are truly in need.

http://www.p2.org/events/spring2003/

4) Please use the following link to download our PDF brochure including an updated agenda as of February 20, 2003.  http://www.p2.org/events/spring2003/NPPR_Spring_conference_brochure.pdf

Please take 10 minutes to send this brochure and a compelling personal cover note to appropriate non-NPPR member partners - people who make your P2 work possible.

Please cc (p2spring@p2.org) with your forwarded note so we can get an idea of the scope of response to our request.  This is a good time to build and grow the p2 community and the conference is a great way to do it!

That's all the news for now.

Thanks for reading all the way through to the bottom, and thanks in advance for following up on our requests to promote and disseminate the brochure and to register for the conference and hotel right away.

Look for updates from me down the road.

Sincerely,

Ken Zarker

NPPR Board Chair