From: Butner, R Scott [mailto:scott.butner@pnl.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 4:57 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; SBO-SBAP@WWW.SMALLBIZ-ENVIROWEB.ORG
Subject: Seeking Freon/Refrigerant Management "How To's" for Apartment Managers

Folks --

We received an inquiry on the Compliance Assistance Discussion Forum (http://www.bulletinboards.com/view.cfm?comcode=CAC) recently, asking for forms that can be used to track all use/recovery of freon for apartment building maintenance.  I would like to generalize the question to ask:

"Is anyone aware of P2, compliance assistance, or "best practices" documents about Freon management which is aimed at property managers (apartment managers, hotel managers, etc)?"

In this specific case, the user is looking for information applicable to small-medium sized apartment complexes (< 300 units) where the maintenance supervisor often IS the refrigeration technician.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Scott Butner
Battelle Project Manager, National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse
Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov

it from your computer.