NPPR Survey

Dear regional technical assistance providers and pollution prevention professionals

The National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR) is re-
defining itself to best meet the needs of the pollution
prevention communities and we need your help.

Please take a moment to complete an electronic survey about
NPPR and its services so that we can determine how we can
improve our services to meet your needs.

The survey is located at: http://www.p2.org/services/index.cfm

If you would like to provide additional input, please feel free to
contact any member of NPPR's Board of Directors:

National Pollution Prevention Roundtable
Board of Directors

Walter Hope, Treasurer (Region 1)
Massachusetts DEP
One Winter Street
Boston, MA  02108
617/292-5982; (fax) 617/292-5858
walter.hope@state.ma.us

Sharon Baxter, Secretary (Region 3)
Virginia DEQ
PO Box 10009
Richmond, VA  23240
804/698-4344; (fax) 804/698-4264
skbaxter@deq.state.va.us

Cindy McComas, Vice Chair (Region 5)
MnTAP University of Minnesota
200 Oak Street, SE, Room 350
Minneapolis, MN  55455-2008
612/624-4678; (fax) 612/624-3370
mccom003@umn.edu

Sherry J. Davis, CHMM (Region 7)
Pollution Prevention Institute
Kansas State University
133 Ward Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508
785/532-4998; (fax) 785/532-6952
sbd@ksu.edu

Ann Blake (Region 9)
CA Dept of Toxic Substances Control
8 Decelle Court
Alameda, CA  94501
510/681-7436
annblake@attbi.com

Thomas Hersey, Jr. (Region 2)
Erie County DEP
95 Franklin Street
Buffalo, NY  14202
716/858-7674; (fax) 858-7713
herseyt@erie.gov

Julie Abcarian (Region 4)
FL Dept of Environmental Protection
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4570
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
850/245-8713
julie.abcarian@dep.state.fl.us

Mark Johnson (Region 6)
Lower Colorado River Authority
PO Box 220
Austin, TX  78767-0220
512/473-3200 x2868; (fax) 512/473-3579
mark.johnson@lcra.org

Kirk Mills (Region 8)
Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, PPP-B2
Denver, CO  80246
303/692-2977; (fax) 303/782-4969
kirk.mills@state.co.us