RE: Mass (materials) balance models

I found a program by High Performance Systems, Inc. that is a modeling
program called Stella.  You can find it at

Move over the "Science and Research" tab and then software and click on the
Stella dropdown.  It appears there is a demo you can download.  I didn't
look at it in any depth so I don't know what platform it runs on or if it is
the same as you were looking for but maybe it is.

Let us [P2 Tech] know if this is the program and how it works.  It might be
a good tool for many of us doing P2 and process improvement projects to help
ID benefits of changes.

Good Luck.

Dale H. Francke, P.E.
Engineering Service Professionals, Inc.
772.486.3909
e-mail:   dale@espsupport.com

Professional Engineer - State of FL

Visit us at:   www.espsupport.com

==========NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and
privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer.
==