RE: Examples of P2 and occupational health integration

Karla,

In 1998, the Canadian Labour Congress published the following 50 pages
manual :

"A Workers’ Manual on Pollution Prevention - How to Clean Up Your Workplace
and the Environment at the Same Time"

You could contact their health and safety department and see if they have
case studies :

Health, Safety & Environment
David Bennett, Director
613.521.3400 x257
613.521.3113 fax
health&safety@clc-ctc.ca
http://www.clc-ctc.ca

Hope this helps,

Denis Begin, MSc
Research Assistant
Universite de Montreal
Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health
PO Box 6128, Main Station
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
Canada
Tel : 514-343-2170