From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Mark johnson
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 10:16 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Surplus Chemicals?

We are seeking alternate uses for the surplus chemicals used below:

Hydrous Sodium Lithium Magnesium Silicate
MSDS: http://www.scprod.com/nafta/Laponite-RD.htm

Sodium Metasilicate

All are in virgin condition but will not be taken back by the manufactuer, there are no similar industries that need the materials in the area, the manufactuer has changed product lines .   Any suggestions would be appreciated

Mark L. Johnson
XSMaterials.com, Inc.
3740 Colony Drive, Suite 214
San Antonio, TX 78230