RE: Bathroom Fixture Recycling

Title: Message
OK, we all know they're coming, so let's just get this out of the way and let Julie get on with her work:

- "...Gee, Julie -- that's a lot of money going down the drain..."

- " ...let me sit and think on this one for a while"

- "...wait a minute -- WHAT did you say that "P2" stood for?"

- "...this project demonstrates a real 'Can-do' attitude!"

- "...this project ought to make a real impact on the bottom (line)"

OK, I've got that out of my system.  I apologize.

Wish I could offer tangible help on this one Julie, but as you can see, my mind is in the toilet.

SB
Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov