From: Julie Sieving [mailto:jsieving@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 4:37 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Bathroom Fixture Recycling

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a large scale water conservation project.  Potentially, this project could be upgrading a large number (thousands) of toilets and faucets - leaving all the existing units behind.  Does anyone out there know of any contacts for porcelain recycling and/or metal recyclers that would accept sink fixtures?  Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Thanks - jks

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
PO Box 1333
E. Arlington, MA 02474-0071
(v) 781-641-2422
(f)  781-465-6006

http://www.Pojasek-Associates.com
rpojasek@sprynet.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * p2tech is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *