RE: NPPR Input Needed

My sense is that travel is as tough (maybe tougher) this fall as it was
last spring. We are not showing any travel money into 2004-5 at this point.
 So that leaves Option 2, with the realization that it will take some doing
to get workgroups organized enough to participate in a series of calls.  If
we pursue Option 2, it would be nice to define some structure around this
instead of just leaving it up to the workgroups--how many calls, when
should they take place, what topics need to be discussed (ie spring
conference sessions), who will pay for the call, etc.
Cindy