SEPs

The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department is looking for ideas for
creative, community-based Supplemental Environmental Projects. We wish to
create a list of a couple of dozen ideas, grouped by media and regulation,
to give to businesses. This list is not intended to be restrictive nor
all-inclusive but can serve as a starting point for discussion or
brainstorming when a business faces a penalty. It might also serve as a
type of guidance document.

If anyone out there has any success stories of SEPs that have been unique,
benefitted the community at large, and met the EPA criteria for an
acceptable SEP, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Phil Rooney
Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
3140 N Street
Lincoln, NE 68510