Re: SEPs

I know MA DEP did a SEP with a medical waste incinerator, where the incinerator committed to doing
mercury reduction assistance with local hospitals--I think the incinerator paid for a thermometer
exchange program for hospital employees, and I think also mercury-free thermostats and other
replacement devices for the hospitals, as well as a consultant to coordinate the whole thing.

Summary info and contact info for EPA officials involved is at
http://www.newmoa.org/Newmoa/htdocs/prevention/mercury/programs/Details.cfm?ID=24&GoBack=-1

Lara
--
Lara Sutherland