Most Valuable P2 Award Program--Deadline extended to July10

Need a little more time to get your applications in?  You're in luck--the
deadline has been extended to July 10!  Go to www.p2.org/p2week to get the
information you need to submit your application for overall MVP2 awards,
best writing awards or P2 volunteer of the year.

Last year, a MVP2 best writing award was given for the "Ski Industry
Pollution Prevention Project".  This unique document was put together by
the Colorado Dept of Public Health and Environment P2 Program, Tetra Tech
EMI, Inc., and the Brendle Group.  It provides tips and source reduction
and pollution prevention practices for all aspects of the ski resort
industry that can apply anywhere in the world!

Please submit your application to the NPPR office AND to me at my address,
fax, or email below.  Hope to hear from you soon!
************************
Cindy McComas, Director
612-624-4678

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP)
University of Minnesota
McNamara Alumni Center
200 Oak Street SE  Suite 350
Minneapolis, MN  55455-2008
612-624-1300, 1-800-247-0015 (toll free)
fax 612-624-3370
www.mntap.umn.edu