Dairy Farming

Hello!

Please forward any information or experience regarding success stories involving the reduction of  BOD and TSS in waste water from cottage cheese production.  pH is also a concern.   A Pa dairy farmer and cottage cheese manufacturer is having difficultly  meeting their pretreatment limits to a municipal sewer authority.  I have downloaded several useful documents from the Waste Reduction Resource center earlier today but thought I'd get this out to see if any of you have had any success working with a farmer or a dairy food processor who may have found themselves in a similar situation.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Janet Warnick