Re: Fwd: Re: Paperless hospital?

Same thing, new name. Like much else. Make more money if you call it
something new. Happens in education all the time.

Phil

                      Robert Pojasek
                      <rpojasek@sprynet        To:       p2tech@great-lakes.net
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Fwd: Re: Paperless hospital?
                      owner-p2tech@grea
                      t-lakes.net

                      07/08/2003 03:53
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Robert Pojasek

Naw!  TQM died in the 1980's!  TQM is now called lean production or six
sigma.  It is more popular than ever.  Only the outer appearance has
changed (i.e., dressed in kaizen or statistics and a black belt).  The
method I am talking about is P2 as described in the EPA manual.  Some
things hardly ever change.  Most people do P2 exactly the same way they did

it in the 80's.  This is all so intriguing!!!

Bob

>Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:13:26 -0500
>From: Sue Schauls <Sue.Schauls@uni.edu>
>
>Sounds like TQM