From: Robert Pojasek [mailto:rpojasek@sprynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 4:53 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Paperless hospital?

Naw!  TQM died in the 1980's!  TQM is now called lean production or six
sigma.  It is more popular than ever.  Only the outer appearance has
changed (i.e., dressed in kaizen or statistics and a black belt).  The
method I am talking about is P2 as described in the EPA manual.  Some
things hardly ever change.  Most people do P2 exactly the same way they did
it in the 80's.  This is all so intriguing!!!

Bob

>Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:13:26 -0500
>From: Sue Schauls <Sue.Schauls@uni.edu>
>
>Sounds like TQM