Ignition Handbook published

Dear Colleagues,

(a) After 7 years of preparation, I have finished the "IGNITION
HANDBOOK" and it has now been published! This is a monumental, unique
reference tome of 1116 pages. The book has been published by Fire
Science Publishers and co-published by the Society of Fire Protection
Engineers. Details are given at:
http://www.doctorfire.com/fsp_index.html
You can order DIRECTLY from this site. Please go to "Fire Science
Publishers" link first. Detailed information is contained there, but
you can skip this and select the "Online store" link at the bottom
right-hand corner. In the Online Store, you can select "Product
Details", on the left side of the page.

(b) I am the editor of another new book: "Fire Science Applications to
Fire Investigations." This book is in CD-ROM format and is available
from another publisher, Interscience Communications, at:
http://www.intercomm.dial.pipex.com/html/publications/forensic.htm

Best regards,
Vytenis (Vyto) Babrauskas, Ph.D.
Fire Science and Technology Inc.
9000 - 300th Place SE, Issaquah WA 98027, USA
Ph: 425.222.9499  Fax: 425.222.9477