SEC funding for biomass-fueled energy production?

Hi, all -

This one's a little off the beaten path.  Here's a request for information
I received, and am having some trouble finding an answer.  It's outta my
realm of expertise.  Does your collective wisdom and experience of  have an
answer?

"The project I am working on is an electric generation plant that is in
operation.  For over a decade it used coal as its only fuel.  That became
unprofitable.  Now, the plant uses waste wood, tires, and coal.  Now the
plant is profitable.

The desire of the owners is to enter the market of SEC registered
securities, primarily for debt but also for some equity.

My question is, do you know of any firm that has used SEC registered
securities to fund a biomass electricity generation plant?

I am beginning to suspect that the answer is "zero", but that usually is an
incorrect answer.

If you can provide any hints on a firm that might fit this bill,  that
would be helpful. "

Thanks  in advance -

ry

Richard Yoder, PE