Re: SEC funding for biomass-fueled energy production?

Rick,

One way to find public companies involved in a specific activity is to use
10K Wizard.

http://www.10kwizard.com/

I use this all the time in my research.  Just as a trial, I ran a quick
search using "biomass near (5) electricity" of all SEC filings since 2000,
and came up with numerous hits.

Of course, they have to be read and sorted, but it's not that bad.

To get full text you need a subscription, but you can glean company names
from the hits and then take those to Yahoo! Finance to get company
background and websites quickly.

--Terry Foecke
Managing Partner
Materials Productivity LLC