Fact Sheet on Mercury & Purchasing Fluorescent Lamps

As part of our Purchasing for Pollution Prevention program, INFORM has posted a fact sheet on our
web site covering how to purchase the lowest-mercury fluorescent lamps for your facilities.

The fact sheet also includes data on mercury content of fluorescent lamps obtained by the state of
New Jersey through a disclosure requirement in their RFP, and model specifications to help you
obtain this important data and use it in lamp purchasing decisions.

The fact sheet is at http://www.informinc.org/fact_P3fluorescentlamps.php.

If you need assistance developing your own specifications, have comments on this page, or would like
to suggest other products we should cover, please email me directly (not on the listserve) at
sutherland@informinc.org.

Lara
--
Lara Sutherland