Re: Pollution Prevention promotional banner

I really like it--the bottom line wording.  If possible, we would like
to get one for Region 2 if they will be available.  diane

Diane D. Buxbaum,  M.P.H.
Environmental Scientist
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency  Region 2
DECA/CAPSB
290 Broadway, 21 East
New York, NY 10007
phone: 212-637-3919
fax: 212-637-4086
email: buxbaum.diane@epa.gov

                      Gary Liss
                      <gary@garyliss.co        To:       "MacCormac, Deborah"
                      m>                        <Deborah.MacCormac@dep.state.fl.us>,
                      Sent by:                  p2tech@great-lakes.net
                      owner-p2tech@grea        cc:
                      t-lakes.net              Subject:  Re: Pollution Prevention promotional  banner

                      09/08/03 05:55 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Gary Liss

Deborah,

How about "P2 - Don't Let Your Bottom Line Go To Waste"

We borrowed that in San Jose for a Commercial Recycling Conference, from
an
event held elsewhere in the US (which I can't remember).

Gary

At 03:16 PM 09/08/2003 -0500, Sue Schauls wrote:
>How about the Region 3 t-shirts
>
>Pollution Prevention - everything else is just waste
>

> >              "MacCormac,
> >              Deborah"
> >              <Deborah.MacCorma
> >              c@dep.state.fl.us
> >              >                         <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
> >              Sent by:
cc
> >              owner-p2tech@grea
> >              t-lakes.net
> >

> >              09/08/2003 12:53
> >              PM
Subject
> >                                        Pollution Prevention
promotional
> >                                        banner
> >              Please respond to
> >                 "MacCormac,
> >                  Deborah"
> >              <Deborah.MacCorma
> >              c@dep.state.fl.us
> >                      >

> > I'm working on creating an inexpensive, laminated P2 banner to take
with
>me
> > to frequent public outreach events. Want to get the words "Pollution
> > Prevention" up in plain view.
> > Am looking for a creative bi-line that captures the essence of
reducing
> > pollution at the source,  that is more self-explanatory.  Created
> > "Pre-production waste reduction" that has a nice ring to it, but
somehow
>it
> > narrows P2 to manufacturing functions. Was wondering if anyone out
there
> > had
> > something better and would be willing to share their idea.
> > Thanks
> > Deborah MacCormac
> > FDEP - Orlando

No