Please take a moment for the ChemAlliance User Survey

Title: Message

P2TECHIES  --

As most of you know, each year we at ChemAlliance cooperate with the US EPA to conduct a survey of our users, to determine who uses ChemAlliance, how they use it, and what they like and dislike about the site.

Well, it's that time again.

Our annual user survey is now online at
http://www.chemalliance.org/.  The input you provide via this survey is an integral part of how EPA evaluates the value of ChemAlliance, and is a valuable tool for our own self-improvement.  Results of past surveys have helped us to improve the ChemAlliance site and helped EPA understand the importance of this free compliance assistance resource, which we've been providing since 1998.    The input from the P2TECH community is particular important to me, since you represent the "on the ground" assistance providers who work most closely with industry.  As P2 and compliance assistance become increasingly intertwined, we'd like to make sure ChemAlliance provides you with the tools you need to work with the chemical manufacturing and distribution industries.

The survey can be completed anonymously and should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete.

Upon completion of the ChemAlliance survey, participants will have the option of submitting contact information which will enter them into a drawing for a $150 gift certificate to Amazon.com.  The contact information we collect is used only to allow us to contact the winner, and is NOT shared with any third party business, EPA or other agencies.

To complete the survey, please browse to www.chemalliance.org and follow the survey link on the home page.

Once again, thanks for your support!

===============================
Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website:
http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov