Catchy P2 Mottos sent from list service subscribers

  Hello Everyone, if you recall I was looking for some catchy P2 Mottos or
bi-lines for a P2 Banner that I was putting together.  Got some great lines.
I was asked to share the responses with everyone.
For those interested, here they are at the bottom of the page in an
attachment.
Please forgive my not providing the sources for all these great sayings. If
anyone recognizes their saying and would like to advise the list service on
the source, please do so.
Thank you so much to all who responded.

Kindest Regards
Deborah MacCormac