"certification" for P2 experts?

Hello all.  The national enviro council of Peru wants to set up a program to
provide "certified" P2 training to local government staff.  They want it
"validated" which I assume means that Authorities have looked over the
training design and content and found it reasonable.  I would like to know
of any P2 or CP programs that offer an "official certification" for persons
trained in CP.  The most famous one I know of is the Mass. Toxics Use
Reduction Planner course which grants quite official certificates after
making the students work like crazy (which is good).  Are there others?
This should be a question of general interest as occasionally I and others
hear from people who want to get some kind of certification in this topic.
I will post a digest of responses if you can help.   Thanks!

Burton Hamner, MBA, MMA
Professor, Universidad de Pacifico
Avenida Salaverry 2020
Jesus Maria, Lima 11, Peru