Latex Paint Brush Wash

We have a paint shop that is hooked up to a septic system.  The wash water
the painters generate when they clean paint brushes used with latex paint
cannot be discharged to the septic system because the septic system is only
permitted for non-industrial, domestic type discharges.  Short of drumming
up the latex brush wash and finding some kind of disposal facility, does
anybody have any innovative ideas for how to minimize/manage this waste
stream.  It is not hazardous waste.  We estimate that this brush wash
contains about 1 oz of paint per gallon of water.

Ron Del Mar
Fluor Hanford
Environmental Field Services
Richland, WA 99352