	Sent: Mon 13-Oct-03 4:49 PM
	To: 'Robert Pojasek'; p2tech@great-lakes.net
	Subject: RE: Copy of P2 Act of 1990

	You can find it hidden in H.R. 5835 passed by the101st Congress. The
bill’s name is: “To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 4 of the
concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1991”. Sponsored by Rep
Leon Panetta (now there is a flash from the past). The real story on how this
bill passed is a real example of “how you do not want to see sausage or
legislation made”. Hope this helps.

	Gary Hunt
	Director
	Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance
	North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
	1639 Mail Service Center
	Raleigh, NC 27699-1639
	919-715-6508
	gary.hunt@ncmail.net
	www.p2pays.org

	Check out DPPEA's new marketplace for waste materials:
www.ncwastetrader.org