From: John Calcagni [mailto:John_Calcagni@p2pays.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 3:16 PM
To: Gary Hunt; 'Robert Pojasek'; p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: Copy of P2 Act of 1990

Waste Reduction Resource Center at your service!

You can dowload a copy at:

I found it in my personal library in a compilation of Selected Acts - Environmental Laws (as amended through Dec 31, 1990) published by the House Committee on Energy and Commerce for the committee use so its as authoritative a source as you can get.

John Calcagni