Re: DOE EnergySavers Announcement

Hi guys,
Here is another site that might be valuable.  Regards, Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Zarker" <KZARKER@tceq.state.tx.us>
To: <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 4:19 PM
Subject: DOE EnergySavers Announcement

> Greetings:
>
> Industrial manufacturers seeking to gain a competitive edge now have a new
resource full of rapid solutions for cutting energy costs.

> The U.S. Department of Energy has launched a new Web site, Energy Savers
for Industry Plant Managers and Engineers (www.energysavers.gov/industry),
that offers a wide array of tips, practices, information, and software tools
that, when implemented, can have immediate savings impacts on energy use in
your facilities.

> Features of the site include:
>  20 ways to save energy now on combustion, steam, and process heating
systems
>  Case studies of other manufacturers who have successfully implemented
energy saving programs and projects
>  Steps to develop an energy management action plan
>  Software tools to identify energy saving opportunities in industrial
systems
>  Information on plant energy assessments and technical assistance
>
> Reducing your electric and natural gas bills can directly affect profits,
and boost your company's bottom line. The Energy Savers for Industry Plant
Managers and Engineers Web site (www.energysavers.gov/industry) will help
you get started today!

> The development of the Energy Savers Industry website was a joint effort
between DOE and our Industries of the Future partners.  We thank all
industry reviewers of the website for their contribution and input.