Facilitated EMS Implementation Training classes

The IWRC EMS Service Center will host Facilitated EMS Implementation Training in Cedar Falls, Iowa during 2004.

Facilitated implementation consist of training classes and homework assignments that walk the participants through EMS development and implementation. The registration and informational brochure can be viewed and printed at http://www.iwrc.org/programs/workshops.pdf.

Session I will be held in late January 2004. Session I & II will be offered in April 2004 and Sessions I, II, & III will be offered in July. All four sessions will be offered in September. Participants can begin the EMS development process at any one of the sessions or attend quarterly to work through implementation with assistance throughout the year. Companies in Iowa that desire site visitation and hands-on assistance will be able to receive that service after completion of each session.

My apology for cross posting.
Please forward to other appropriate listservs.

Thank you,
Sue Schauls

Program Manager
Small Business Pollution Prevention Center
Iowa Waste Reduction Center
1005 Technology Parkway
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
1-800-422-3109