[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Coating question
- Subject: RE: Coating question
- From: "Minicucci, Bob" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:58:52 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Minicucci, Bob" <email@example.com>
- Thread-Index: AcOaNm8QvoTFPpgOSsW0nSTu/4eQJQAACDEw
- Thread-Topic: Coating question
Cast the color into
the part & don't coat/paint it?
Is it possible to
negotiations may be needed - what will they accept?
For what little it
may be worth,
Here is a nice coatings
substitution question. We have directed him to CAGE, but also wanted to
put it out to the list. There are still so many coatings operators out
there with persistent challenges to find greener formulations. Does
anyone have suggestions or comparable case stories?
I am hoping to find some studies or
recommendations or ideas to replace a 2
component urethane paint (TDI
based) with a less hazardous but hard and
durable finish. Substrate
is plastic. Application is spray.
Reduction Institute, University of Massachusetts
Ave, Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
A world that
works for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time
spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or
the disadvantage of
R. Buckminster Fuller.